Linggo, Marso 18, 2012

Replacement for Cell Phone Cracks

This year was finally the year I was able to upgrade my ghetto flip phone into a smart phone. I was so excited to be able to have a data plan, internet access, unlimited calling and texting! I wanted to see if I could purchase it somewhere cheaper than in the actual outlet stores. I looked at a few online cellular phone directories and ended up getting the Android Incredible II phone with Verizon. 

I, however, wasn’t as intelligent as my new smart phone because when it came, I didn’t buy a case to protect it. I used it without a case because I was so excited to have it. Then one day it happened. I dropped my brand new Droid! 

It was a sincerely depressing moment. Phones really shouldn’t mean as much to us as they do. My brand new phone now had a crack all across the screen and I would have to get it replaced. Luckily the crack was below the screen cover so I couldn’t feel it, though I could still see it. I knew that if I didn’t replace my cell phone screen soon the crack would just get worse and I’d have to replace the whole phone. 

So I went into a Verizon store and asked how much it would be to replace it. The lady told me that the minimum price it would cost to replace the crack in the cell phone screen would be $100. My crack wasn’t even that bad! 

I went back online to a cellular phone shop and purchased the case, a holder and a blue-tooth ear-piece for my phone. I made sure that they would be delivered before my phone was repaired. 

Of course there is no guarantee that I won’t drop it again. But this time, it will be protected.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento